To do this you will need administrator-level access to Tempora. Please login to Tempora, if you are an administrator you should see a list of staff names you can act for.
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click (Staff members name)
- Set the Week starting to the week to be unposted
- Click Unpost
If you use the Time approval system a timesheet should be rejected by the time approver not unposted. A time approver can reject a timesheet with the following steps.
- Click Admin
- Click Time Approval > Time Approve
- Use the Week commencing drop-down box to select the week you would like to reject
- Click the button next to Approved to show weeks that have been approved
- From the list of timesheets shown select the one you would like to reject by clicking Reject
- You can enter a rejection reason to be emailed to the user
- Click Save to reject this timesheet
You may also be interested in the following guides