In Tempora you may configure a staff member to have access to other people's timesheets. This is often provided to team leaders so they can review and amend timesheets as necessary. It is a feature often used for freelancers where you may wish to record time on behalf of another account. The guide below will show you how this can be configured.
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click Admin > User Accounts > Staff > (Staff Members Name) > Enter Time For Staff.
- Add a tick next to any name you would like this user to be able to enter time for. To remove time entry for a name simply click the box again to remove the tick.
- Click Save to commit these changes.
- The user will now be able to see these users timesheets on the time entry screen
- Just click the staff name you would like to enter time for and complete/edit the timesheet as you would normally.
If you would like to provide department or company-wide time entry to a staff member this can be configured with the following steps.
Click Admin > User Accounts > Staff > (Staff members name) > Roles > (Company name) > add a tick to the roles Time Entry For Department or Time Entry For Company
You may also be interested in the following guides