Adding a calendar year will allow you to continue to enter time for clients/projects and activities when the current calendar year has expired. This is also used with the Holiday add-on to allow staff members to book holiday time for the next year when the current year is coming to a close. If you are looking to add a holiday year please use the following guide to add a calendar year How Do I Add A Holiday Year
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click on the Admin button:
- Click System Settings > Calendar > (Current Year) and then click Edit
- Note how the names of the months are formatted under the Description column (e.g. “MMM YY”)
- Next, click on Calendar > Add New
- Specify the New Year and the month in which the company’s Year Ends, and then click Save *
* Note that the company’s calendar must cover the whole of the new year. If for example, your current company’s calendar year runs from May 2022 to Apr 2023, you will need to create a new company calendar year for May 2023 – Apr 2024 in order to cover the whole of the new year.
- Now, select the new year under Calendar and click Edit
- For each month, click on the Edit button, and change the Description from (for example) 2023/1 to the format used in the current year, e.g. “MMM YY”. Click Update after changing each months’ Description, and then click Save after all the months have had their Description changed.
You may also be interested in the following guides