For data integrity, Tempora will not allow you to delete a Client/Project or Activity if time has been recorded against it. This measure ensures sure you do not accidentally delete data that you would like to report on. You can expire a Client/Project or Activity this guide will show you how to find and reactivate expired Clients, Projects and Activities
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click Admin:
- Click Timesheets > Clients > Use the drop-down box above the client menu to select show all
- You will now see all Clients that are active and expired. Expired clients will have a date next to them, this indicates that they are expired and when they were expired.
- Click the Expired Client > Edit
- Please expand the Other Details section, remove the Expiry Date and click Save
- Projects and Activities are re-activated with the same method, you will just need to select a Project or Activity with an expiry date instead of a client.