If you are using the Holiday addon you may add public holidays to Tempora. These days will be automatically added to all staff member's timesheets. To add public holidays you must have an active company and holiday year. If you are unsure of how to configure these please refer to the following guides.
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click on the Admin button:
- Next, on the left-hand side, click on Absence > Holiday > Public Holidays
- For each bank holiday (and any other company-wide holidays, such as Christmas), click Insert, and then specify the Date of the bank holiday. Click Update after entering each Date, and then click Save after having entered all of the bank holiday dates.
- Using the Office dropdown you can set a public holiday to only be available for staff in that office. This means the public holiday will not be added to all holiday calendars but only to the staff attached to that office.
- You can also Delete or Edit an existing public holiday
You may also be interested in the following guides