With the Tempora Holiday add-on you can set holiday approvers, if you have this role assigned to you, you will be able to approve or reject other users holiday requests. The guide below will show you how to do this.
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click on the Admin button:
- Click on Holiday Approval:
- For the holiday you want to approve, select the person’s Department and the name of the Person:
- Set the From Date to the start date of the requested holiday:
- Click Refresh:
- The requested holiday will appear in light green:
- Click on the light green squares, then Approve or Decline as appropriate:
- Once approved, the holiday will appear in dark green:
- Declined holidays are cleared from the grid:
You may also be interested in the following guides