With the Tempora Holiday add-on you can set holiday approvers, if you have this role assigned to you, you will be able to approve or reject other user's holiday requests. The guide below will show you how to do this.
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button at the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click on the Admin button:
- Click on Absence > Holiday > Holiday Approval:
- For the holiday you want to approve, select the person’s Department and the name of the Person. Alternatively, you can leave this set as <All> to see all staff members you approve.
- Set the From Date to the start date of the requested holiday:
- Click Refresh:
- The requested holiday will appear in light green:
- Click on the light green squares, then Approve or Decline as appropriate:
- Once approved, the holiday will appear in dark green:
- Declined holidays are cleared from the grid:
Clicking this button will approve the holiday request you have selected in the chart below.
Clicking this button will reject the holiday request you have selected in the chart below.
Clicking this button will load new data in the chart below if you change the department, date, or person fields.
This field filters the list of staff members displayed to a single department.
This field lets you filter the chart down to a single person if you have selected a department.
Show 4 weeks from
This field sets the date range displayed in the chart, the chart will display 4 weeks at a time.
This field will allow you to send a message to a staff member when approving or declining a holiday. Any text in this box will be attached to the notification email when the holiday is approved or declined.
This chart will show the staff members you can approve and decline holidays for. Any holiday requests will be shown as colored boxes, typically light colors are requests and dark colors are approved. You can approve or decline a request but clicking it and then clicking the approve or decline buttons.
You may also be interested in the following guides