This report is used to show how much profit has been made on each client for each month. This report can also be broken down to show profitability per project and activity.
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click on the Reports button:
- Select Financial Reports > Profit/(Loss) > Profit/(Loss) With Costs By Month from the menu:
- Specify the Client/Project/Activity to report upon, the level of detail and the date range for the report:
- Click on the Run button to generate the report in Tempora (or click on the Export button to generate the report in Excel)
- The generated profitability report shows the revenues and costs and the overall margin as a percentage
You may also be interested in the following guides