This guide will show you how to unpost a posted/approved timesheet. If you are unable to complete any of the steps in these guides please use the Submit a request button at the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- On your time entry page, click the Week starting box. This allows you to choose the week you would like unposted.
- When you have selected the week to be unposted please click the Unpost button.
- In the unpost request pop up please click Select Unposter. This sets the account that will receive your unpost request.
If your timesheet is approved then this will be automatically set to your timesheet approver and it cannot be changed.
- You can add any custom text you would like to the Description field, this will be prepopulated with the standard text. To submit your request please click the send button.
- You will receive a confromation message that the request has been sent. The timesheet will be unposted by the admin you have contacted. You can now click the close button.
This field shows the account the unpost request is for and cannot be changed
From (email address)
This email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and cannot be changed. Your email address will be CC'ed on the request.
This field allows you to set which admin you would like to send your unpost request to.
This field shows the company the unpost request is coming from and cannot be changed.
The subject line explains this is a request for a timesheet to be unposted and cannot be changed
This field shows the prepopulated information about this unpost request. You can also add custom content to this field which will be included in the unpost request email.
This button will send your unpost request, this button will not be active until you have selected an account in the To field.
This button closes the unpost request pop-up.
You may also be interested in the following guides