You can record details of Fee Schedules and Incomes into your Tempora system. Fee Schedules and Income can also be imported in bulk - for assistance with this or if you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Fee Schedules relate to retainer fees, i.e. fees that occur on a regular basis.
- Income relates to ad-hoc invoices, such as charges for purchases made or charges for time spent.
Locating Fee Schedules and Income
- Click on the Admin
- Click Timesheets > Clients, click on the name of the client that you want to add the Fee Schedule/Income for. The Fee Schedule and Income menu items will then be available under the client as shown below:
Adding a Fee Schedule
Click on Fee Schedule > Add New, enter the following information and then click Save.
- Project & Activity – The work that the fee schedule is associated with.
- From Date & Frequency – The start date and regularity of the fee schedule.
- No of Payments & Amount – The fee amount and the number of times that it will be charged.
Click on Income > Add New, enter the following information and then click Save.
- Project & Activity – The work that the income is associated with.
- Date & Amount – The amount of income received and when it was received.
- VAT Rate % & VAT Amount – Enter the VAT Rate % and use Calc VAT to calculate the VAT Amount.