As a time approver, it is your responsibility to check and approve/reject timesheets for staff members in your approval group. You can approve or reject timesheets directly from the notification email or the guide below will show you how this can be done in Tempora.
If you are unable to complete any of the steps in this guide please use the Submit a request button in the top right of this page to contact our team for help.
- Click Admin:
- Click Timesheets >Time Approval > Time Approve:
- Select the name of the approval group and the week commencing for the timesheets to be approved:
- For each timesheet that is listed, select Reject or Approve accordingly:
- Click Save :
- You can view the timesheets that you have approved by changing the filter from Unapproved to Approved :
- Once a user’s timesheet has been approved, that user will see Timesheet Approved on their timesheet:
- Note that if a timesheet is rejected, then it will be automatically unposted, and the staff member will be able to correct their timesheet and resubmit it for approval. It is also possible to reject a timesheet after it has been approved.
Rejected timesheets can have a note emailed to the user explaining why it was rejected and what needs to be corrected.
You may also be interested in the following guides
Creating A New Time Approval Group
Editing / Deleting an Existing Approval Group
Please sign in to leave a comment.